early start 1: a viola method for children
Leveranstid ca 5 - 15 vardagar
For more than three decades the Sassmannshaus Tradition has been the household name for excellence in beginner string methods in German-speaking countries. More than half a million students have successfully learned to play string instruments using this publication.
The publication of the four Violin books in 2008 in a fully adapted English version has been a big success. On the back of this success story Bärenreiter published the four books for Cello in 2009 and now presents the four books for Viola in a newly adapted version for today's English speaking children.
What makes this Viola method so unique?
- Large print notes and texts as wellas many colourful illustrations are ideal for pre-school as well as school children.
- Note reading is emphasised from the first lesson, encouraging ensemble playing from the very beginning.
- Songs and scales in different positions are easily mastered within the first year of playing to ensure that children are not confined to first position playing.
- Advanced viola techniques such as varied bow strokes and shifting are introduced in a basic form.
Early Start 1: A viola method for children
- Bärenreiter's Sassmannshaus
- Egon Sassmannshaus
- Antal sidor:
- Book Only
- Katalog id: